Bermuda Butchery TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Bermuda Butchery and Delicatessen Pty Ltd ABN 93 010 371 310. The terms and conditions below form our agreement with you when using our website and engaging in our online store. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and agree that they are legally binding upon you.
It is our intention to act with integrity at all times, whilst providing you with a convenient platform to purchase from our store via the convenience of home delivery and or click and collect in store.
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time with immediate effect and recommend that you visit our website regularly to keep up-to-date with the changes that we make including updates to our Frequently asked Questions and Answers (FAQ’s). If you continue to use our website you will be deemed to have read and acknowledged any updates that are made.
The Terms and Conditions apply to each transaction between you and Bermuda Butchery and Delicatessen Pty Ltd for the supply of our products and services when you buy through our online store via delivery or click and collect.
Our online ordering system – Home Delivery and Click and Collect
- Our FAQ‘s are deemed to be incorporated in our Terms and Conditions. They provide information about ordering our products on-line, delivery and click and collect.
- We will update and make changes/amendments to our FAQ‘s regularly. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any changes that are made.
- We reserve the right to either accept, reject or cancel your order for any reason at any time. In the instance where your order is cancelled or rejected, we will use our best endeavours to notify you. Our liability will be to refund your payment for the order.
- We reserve the right to cancel an item/s from your order should the item become out of stock between time of order placement and packing. Our liability will be to refund your payment for the item/s that we are unable to fulfil.
- You are not entitled to cancel an order that we have accepted. In the unlikely event that we choose to proceed with a request to cancel your order, we may do so conditional upon your paying us for any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Bermuda Butchery and Delicatessen in preparing your order.
- We reserve the right to assume that any person whom we deliver your order or the person that collects in store is authorised by you to take delivery of or collect your order.
- The delivery times provided by us are estimates only. We are not liable for late deliveries, loss or damage relating to late deliveries. Further, we are not liable in the event that that delivery address provided to us is incorrect.
- Any loss or damage to our products passes to you once your order is delivered or picked up via click and collect in store.
- You are responsible and must rely upon your own enquiries relating to product information including whether or not a product and any ingredients in it will affect you in any way including but not limited to food allergies.
- You acknowledge and accept when purchasing our products that some items may vary slightly in weight. You accept that whilst we will use our best endeavours to have items match the purchase weight, we have a weight allowance range of 10 grams each way. For example, you may purchase a slice of rump steak at 600 grams advertised weight, which may weigh 610 grams. Or the alternative, you may purchase a slice of rump steak at 600 grams, which may weigh 590 grams.
Your on-line account and the information contained on our website
- We reserve the right to assume that the information that you provide to us is accurate and correct. It is your responsibility to notify us if your contact details or personal information changes.
- By creating an account with Bermuda Butchery and Delicatessen Pty Ltd, you agree to receive marketing and administrative communication from us. You can choose to opt out at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account and access to our on-line ordering system at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- Bermuda Butchery & Delicatessen Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and will comply with the Privacy Act (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- By using and accessing our website, you consent to Bermuda Butchery & Delicatessen Pty Ltd collection and lawful use of your personal information.
- We will only use and disclose your information for the purposes of processing your orders, sending SMS and e-marketing communication (which you may choose to opt out at any time).
- Bermuda Butchery & Delicatessen Pty Ltd is not responsible for any loss that you suffer by visiting our website and/or engaging in our online store.
- Bermuda Butchery & Delicatessen Pty Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our website content is correct. We do not warrant or represent that the content on our website including the images of our products and prices will always be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Our website content is owned by Bermuda Butchery & Delicatessen Pty Ltd. We acknowledge that some images have been legally sourced by our suppliers and other third parties.
- Bermuda Butchery & Delicatessen Pty Ltd reserves all rights in regards to the copywrite and or the unlawful use of the information contained on our website.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any enquiries, please notify us at email@example.com.